***This contest is now closed. Thank you to all who entered. Congratulations Evonne! An email has been sent.***
momAgenda was founded by former Colgate University graduate Nina Restieri. As a busy mom of four children and a former ad executive, she was always in need of organizing her very hectic schedule. She often wondered why there were so many planners on the market for brides-to-be, but none were made available for the busy mother. After a year of intense research under her belt, momAgenda was soon born. Since its launch in 2005, momAgenda offers a wide range of products to help moms organize their daily lives. As stated on the momAgenda website, “Nina gets immense joy out of helping the pieces of everyone’s personal puzzle – family, career, home and social life – come together.” As a busy Theta Mom myself, I couldn’t agree more!
I reviewed the 2010 faux crocodile momAgenda desktop in spring-green. There are so many features I love about this planner. For starters, it’s the perfect size. Each week is sectioned off with daily notes in the margin for the following; my week at a glance, the kids and even dinner. The desktop provides space for music, fashion, fitness, entertaining resources and vacation planning! The other thing I really like about this organizer is the fact that there is so much flexibility as to how you could implement this planner to meet your own specific needs. As busy Theta Moms, we are always scheduling appointments for ourselves and our family. We need to remember specific dates relating to not only our personal lives, but our kids’ lives as well. I have been using this planner to help organize my social calendar, dates important to this blog, my family’s scheduled appointments as well as information relating to my job. I can effectively fit all of this information easily within this 2010 momAgenda desktop and it’s in one place! I used to work off of multiple planners and it became very hard to keep up. A busy Theta Mom simply needs momAgenda to stay organized and up to date!
Be sure to check out the variety of products that momAgenda offers, such as the Personal Portfolio here and the Home Organizer here. You can view all momAgenda products by clicking here. *Become a fan of momAgenda on Facebook here and follow momAgenda on Twitter here.
You can purchase the momAgenda Desktop for $45 here or you can enter to win because momAgenda is giving one lucky Theta Mom reader her very own momAgenda Desktop!!!
How to Enter The momAgenda Giveaway:
Required Entry: Follow my blog publicly and tell me you are.
Extra Entries: (You must leave a separate entry for each extra entry to count and extra entries won’t count unless the required entry is done)
1. Follow Theta Mom on Twitter here and leave me your twitter name. (1 entry)
2. Become a Fan of Theta Mom on Facebook here and leave me your FB name. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Theta Mom via email. You must activate the subscription for this entry to count. (2 entries)
4. Subscribe to Theta Mom any other way. (1 entry)
5. Grab one of my cute buttons and add it to your website. (2 entries per button)
6. Click to vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs. Just click the banner on the right side bar and tell me you clicked. (1 entry per click-can click up to 3x)
7. Tweet this giveaway! Just copy/paste the following: Enter to win the momAgenda #giveaway retail value: $45 @ThetaMom http://ow.ly/1ohTbF Please RT (1 entry per daily tweet)
8. Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to me. Leave me your link to show the post. (2 entries)
9. Add Theta Mom to your blogroll. (2 entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents only. It begins on February 7, 2010 and will end on February 18, 2010 at 9 pm. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. The winner will be announced and must respond with a current email address within 48 hours to claim. Otherwise, another eligible entry will be chosen. Enter as many extra entries as you would like Theta Moms and good luck!
I was provided the 2010 faux crocodile momAgenda desktop. I was not compensated for this review. These are my own honest opinions and experience with the product.