***This contest is now closed. Congratulations Lynn! An email has been sent.***
Missie Moosie is owned and designed by Alana, mother of three. Alana began the business four years ago with her passion that started in the midst of designing and sewing outfits for her daughter right after giving birth. Alana’s philosophy is that children are “only young once” so she committed to the idea of dressing her children in one of a kind boutique style outfits which she created herself. This talent and passion soon became Missie Moosie. Alana takes great pride in her designs as she oversees all aspects of the business. All of the clothing is handmade in the United States and Missie Mossie also prides itself on amazing customer service. I reviewed the Flourish Allie Dress in Orange for my daughter. Here is a photo of the dress taken directly from the Missie Moosie site:
And here is a picture my daughter in size 18 months. Check out the back of this gorgeous dress:
The colors of this dress are so vibrant and what makes it so special is the coordinating sash. A matching headband can also be purchased with this design. My daughter actually wore this dress for Easter and everyone was talking about how beautiful she looked! The quality of craftsmanship of this piece is fantastic. It’s made of 100% cotton so it is so easy to wear, care for and I know my daughter is comfortable in it. I could easily pair this with leggings for her in the Fall when the weather gets cooler.
And the sash drapes perfectly around her waist and truly gives it that boutique inspired look. The adorable matching headband actually stayed on her head! I can’t tell you how many headbands I’ve tried before but this one has the material gathered at the bottom and it rests at her hair line which stays on beautifully, even for my very active 18 month-old. Here is another picture of my cutie pie in this dress. It was the best shot I could get of her because she never stands still:
You can purchase the Missie Moosie Flourish Allie Dress in Orange for $46 here and the matching headband for $10 here or you can enter to win because Missie Moosie is giving one lucky Theta Mom reader the chance to win a $50 gift certificate to shop at Missie Mossie!
How to Enter The Missie Moosie Giveaway:
****Required Entry: Go to Missie Moosie and tell me how you would spend the $50 AND follow my blog publicly and tell me you are.
Extra Entries: (You must leave a separate entry for each extra entry to count and extra entries won’t count unless the required entry is done)
1. Follow Theta Mom on Twitter here and leave me your twitter name. (1 entry)
2. Become a Fan of Theta Mom on Facebook here and leave me your FB name. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Theta Mom via email. You must activate the subscription for this entry to count. (2 entries)
4. Subscribe to Theta Mom any other way. (1 entry)
5. Grab one of my cute buttons and add it to your website. (2 entries per button)
6. Click to vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs. Just click the banner on the right side bar and tell me you clicked. (1 entry per click-can click up to 3x)
7. Click to vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs in subsequent entries. (1 entry per daily vote/click)
8. Tweet this giveaway! Just copy/paste the following: Love Missie Moosie? Enter to win a $50 voucher to shop @missiemoosie #giveaway @ThetaMom http://bit.ly/9wzpHi Please RT (1 entry per daily tweet)
9. Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to me. Leave me your link to show the post. (2 entries)
10. Add Theta Mom to your blogroll. (2 entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents only. It begins on April 5, 2010 and will end on April 16, 2010 at 9 pm. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. The winner will be announced and must respond with a current email address within 48 hours to claim. Otherwise, another eligible entry will be chosen. Enter as many extra entries as you would like Theta Moms and good luck!
I was provided a Flourish Allie Dress in Orange and a matching headband from Missie Moosie. I was not compensated for this review. These are my own honest opinions and experience with the product.