***This contest is now closed. Congrats to Erin, Theresa and Katherine. Emails have been sent.***
This Is Me: A Keepsake Journal is developed and designed by busy mom, Carrie Lundell. Carrie wanted to carry on a tradition with her children based on some of her own childhood journaling memories which began at a very young age. She was on a quest to find that “perfect journal” to begin the process but none were on the market that suited her needs. She wanted the ability to document her children’s lives in one compact journal, filling it with multiple opportunities to showcase their imagination. As a result, Carrie was inspired to create This Is Me journal, the perfect way to capture a child’s thoughts, personality and interests.
I can’t tell you how excited I was to review this product! As a former elementary school teacher for many years I know how important it is to allow children to express themselves creatively. Along with early literacy, encouraging my own kids to love the art of journaling is really important to me. This journal is geared toward 3-8 year olds (perfect for my son) which gives him the opportunity to showcase his thoughts through a creative process. The journal includes numerous pages to think, write, draw and create on topics such as Favorite Things, Family, Friends, Food, Sports, Activities, School, and Holidays just to name a few. The journal even includes multiple drawing prompts which are some of my son’s favorites.
The journal is printed in the USA on acid-free, recycled paper and measures 8 ½” x 8.” It contains 96 pages with black ink throughout and is bound by wire so it lays flat. There are areas to include real photos in the journal as well and a pocket in the back to hold special items. This kind of journaling truly allows my child’s imagination to shine and he has fun doing it! What’s more is that we are creating lasting childhood memories together. This journal is a keepsake, something that he’ll treasure for years to come and will enjoy looking back on when he’s older.
You can purchase the This is Me: Keepsake Journal here or you can enter to win because Carrie Lundell is giving THREE lucky Theta Mom readers the chance to win their very own journal(s)!
How to Enter the This is Me: Keepsake Journal Giveaway:
****Required Entry: Follow my blog publicly and tell me you are.
Extra Entries: (You must leave a separate entry for each extra entry to count and extra entries won’t count unless the required entry is done)
1. Follow Theta Mom on Twitter here and leave me your twitter name. (1 entry)
2. Become a Fan of Theta Mom on Facebook here and leave me your FB name. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Theta Mom via email. You must activate the subscription for this entry to count. (2 entries)
4. Subscribe to Theta Mom any other way. (1 entry)
5. Grab one of my cute buttons and add it to your website. (2 entries per button)
6. Click to vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs. Just click the banner on the right side bar and tell me you clicked. (1 entry per click-can click up to 3x)
7. Click to vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs in subsequent entries. (1 entry per daily vote/click)
8. Tweet this giveaway! Just copy/paste the following: 3 winners will be drawn for this #giveaway Enter to win This is Me: Keepsake Journal @ThetaMom http://bit.ly/dg6NzW Please RT (1 entry per daily tweet)
9. Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to me. Leave me your link to show the post. (2 entries)
10. Add Theta Mom to your blogroll. (2 entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents only. It begins on April 18, 2010 and will end on April 29, 2010 at 9 pm. Three winners with valid entries will be selected at random using random.org. The winners will be announced and each must respond with a current email address within 48 hours to claim. Otherwise, other eligible entries will be chosen. Enter as many extra entries as you would like Theta Moms and good luck!
I was provided a copy of This is Me: Keepsake Journal. I was not compensated for this review. These are my own honest opinions and experience with the product.