Natalee from Raising Normal Kids recently gave me this Meme. She’s a really fun blogger, so be sure to check her out!
2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought: My pair of Manolo Blahnik’s (well…a girl can dream, right?) Actually, before I had children, I dropped the most money on a gorgeous bag I found in a little boutique in Sicily.
3. What is you most treasured memory? Spending every summer at the Jersey Shore with my Nana.
4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child: A Cabbage Patch doll. Her name was Madella Madda. She had yellow hair made of yarn and big blue eyes. I brought her everywhere. I actually still have her!
5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? I think mistakes are made so we can learn from them. I would have to say that I made a poor dating choice in college, but then I wouldn’t have grown as a person if I didn’t have that relationship…lessons learned, sometimes the hard way.
6. 4 words to describe yourself: Outgoing, fun, intelligent, and creative
7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008? It was a highlight, because I gave birth to my baby girl!
8. Favorite Film? “Dirty Dancing”… I know, totally cheesy but I love every bit of it.
9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you. I turned “Sweet 16” in sunny California when I traveled there for a national high school varsity cheerleading competition.
10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be? I would be a blonde version of Betty Boop because she’s totally F-U-N!
The four bloggers I am tagging with this Meme are:
Momma Such from Raising My 4 Sons and Stacie from Super Mommy to the Rescue both awarded me The Loyalty Award. I visit both of their blogs all the time because these ladies rock!!!
This award is given to loyal followers and friends of your blog who really spread the love…so here are the four friends I have chosen for this award:
Natalee from Raising Normal Kids also gave me the Fabulous Blog Award! Thanks again for this honor Natalee! The rules with this beauty are:
Since I recently received this award, I’ll make it short and sweet…
3. Going to the beach
4. Enjoying the final weeks of summer
5. Spending some QT with my family