9. You are unable to use the bathroom alone for any extended period of time. For some reason, even going #1 by yourself is considered a luxury.
8. Time never went faster in your life. You find yourself always looking for more of it, but that is the impossible, especially when it comes to getting yourself ready and getting those kids ready, too.
7. You suddenly don’t have any use for your alarm clock. You have children. Remember?
6. You no longer can eat a full meal at dinner time without a single interruption. If you can, please let me know the fairy dust you sprinkle in your house because I would like to purchase.
5. You have become accustom to solving little mysteries, finding small lost toys hidden under the couch, and creating exciting ways to make vegetables more appealing. These are usually daily occurrences.
4. You love when the grandparents visit, or anyone that will pay attention to your child for that matter, because this means that you’ll have a break for more than five minutes.
3. Wiping has a whole new meaning in your life. You have become a pro at wiping table tops, counters, toilets, noses, faces, hands, and behinds. There is not a single thing in this world that you have not wiped.
2. When your child hurts, it breaks your heart more than any kind of “pain” you have endured.
1. You have never loved anything more in your life before. Ever.