There are so many reasons for my recent (hard to conceal) anxiousness and excitement of attending BlogHer the most sought after blog conference of the year. First, a special thank you is in order to momAgenda, the amazing sponsor who made this trip possible for me. I am honored to be working with momAgenda as I fully endorse this brand. If you haven’t checked out the latest products and updates be sure to do so! There are so many back-to-school must haves for us moms and we all love that back-to-school shopping don’t we? And if you are not following momAgenda on Twitter, do it now. She is one of my favorite tweeps!
So aside from attending the workshops and listening to some of my bloggy idols speak at the conference, here are some other reasons I am thrilled about attending BlogHer:
- To connect, network, and meet the bloggers in real life who I have come to adore. Awesome.
- To carry a cute clutch as I walk out for the evening without worrying that a sippy cup will fall out. Perfect.
- To put on some nice heels and feel good about myself in a brand new outfit without worrying about spit-up or snot plastered all over it. Nice.
- To have some quality adult conversation without being interrupted by two little voices. Wow.
- And most importantly, to be inspired.
So as I venture into New York City over the next few days I will not be posting until I return. I will also not post a Featured TMC Blogger this Friday so we’ll catch up on that next week as well. I have a feeling this experience will be overwhelming and surreal (among many other things) at the same time…
I’m going into this with a full heart and eyes wide open – and what do I look forward to aside from seeing my family when I come home?
Sharing this crazy experience with all of you.