I’m bringing it back old school by sharing some random facts about me. I actually published this lovely Q & A type of post very early on in my blogging journey and since I have many new readers since then, I thought it would be fun to share again – this time, I have some new questions and the addition of some #hashtags to give it a finished touch. So, here goes getting to know me a little better…
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Paris Hilton
2. What has been your favorite age so far? 24
3. Where did you meet your husband? In a bar
4. How many children do you have? Two #totallydone
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Karaoke after a few beers
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Great teeth
7. What really turns you off? Dishonesty
8. What do you order at Starbucks? White Chocolate Mocha #yummy
9. What is your biggest mistake? Not starting this blog sooner! #fact
10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? I thought I wanted to be a flight attendant…that was until I “grew up” and my fear of flying got in the way. #nojoke
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I can eat rainbow sprinkles directly out of the container. #seriously
12. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Kiddie tv shows #notbychoice
13. Did you have braces? No #thankgod
14. Favorite Social Network? Hands down, Twitter. #ofcourse
15. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? My husband proposed to me on the ice-skating rink in Rockefeller Center.
16. When do you know when it’s love? When you can’t imagine yourself living without that person in your life.
17. Do you speak any other languages? I studied French in High School, Spanish and Italian in college – and I can’t speak any of them. #truestory
18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Fake and bake? Of course, I’m from New Jersey 😉
19. What magazines do you read? I used to love InStyle, but now I don’t even have time for that anymore. #socialmedia
20. What is playing on your iPod right now? Van Morrison
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, the most fun limo rides I remember were for 3 different Bachelorette Parties in NYC. #goodtimes
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes. All of my grandparents are deceased.
23. Do you watch MTV? I never miss an episode of Jersey Shore. #fistpump
24. What’s something that really annoys you? When my husband thinks I spend way too much time on the computer. And I know he’ll eventually read this, and then our conversation following will be even more annoying. #lame
25. Which television show you were sad to say goodbye to? Friday Night Lights #texasforever
26. Can you dance? Actually, yes. I even minored in it in college.
27. What’s your favorite place in the world? The ocean
28. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Ambulance no but ER, yes.
29. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? Marilyn Monroe
30. If you could change one thing in the world for your child, what would it be? I would remove the life-threatening nut allergy that my son lives with everyday.
Your turn: If you’re up for the challenge, ask a question in the comments that you would like to know more about and I’ll do my best to answer it. How’s THAT for random?