I’ve seen this floating around the blogosphere and thought I would also bring a little old school blogging back as if it were 2009. Thanks to my bloggy friends Loukia, Elaine and Maria for reminding me about the good old days!!
So here goes:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. I think my parents thought they were being trendy by naming me Heather but as it turns out, Heather is a super popular name from the 70’s. Well alongside Jennifer, Lisa, Amy, Nicole, Jessica, Kimberly and Michelle of course. Guess my parents weren’t all that trendy. Go figure.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Not long ago, I shed tears of joy as I watched my son receive an award at school. Yeah, I was totally THAT mom. Not only was I a proud mom, but also grateful he attends such a wonderful school district.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I take my time, yes. On a day-to-day basis, not so much.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Holy random question! I’ll go with smoked turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes. Two. And I’m done.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Actually, not really. At least I don’t try to.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If you asked me this when I was young, naive and 20, I would have said hell yeah! But now that I’m a mom and I panic over everything and well, I’m in my thirties *ahem* I have to go with a HELL NO.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Considering I lived on Fruity Pebbles in college (it was the perfect snack at 3 am in my dorm after a bar crawl) I would have to say I should have bought stock in it. For reals. Fruity Pebbles was my breakfast, lunch and dinner some days.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. Not because I’m lazy, I just don’t see the point when they can be slipped on and off easily without the drama of having to untie – and then tie them again.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Considering I birthed two children, I would say a resounding YES. And every mother just nodded in agreement with me.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Chocolate Chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I’m a worrier and ever since I had kids, my worry barometer has increased by a million. I worry about everything. I’m also a total germaphobe. I clean. A lot. It’s kind of a problem.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Nana. It will be five years since her passing this November and there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think of her.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Showing interest when my husband talks about politics, electronics or football.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink and black slippers.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
One of my kid’s leftover french toast stick. Aren’t you jealous?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The TV is on in the background.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Salt water coming off the ocean.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
I am not a political girl by nature. Never have been, probably never will be. It’s just not my thang.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I like to watch my kids play.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Blonde. It’s all natural of course
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes. Since 7th grade.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Anything but scary movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Friends with Benefits
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer of course!
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Anything with chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio because it helps you lose weight faster.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Ooooh, this is a tough one! I would say BOTH computer & TV. I just can’t choose one.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I’m still trying to get though 50 Shades.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Mouse pad? Is that thing still around???
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
Waves crashing onto shore.
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Anything by Van Morrison.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Italy and Sicily.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I have REALLY good intuition. I have great instincts and always follow them.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
The REAL Jersey Shore.
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
I’m still a Jersey girl.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
It has been fabulous.
Now – it’s your turn!!! Tweet me a link to your post if you decide to hop on the old school blogging train. I would love to read it!